Return & Exchange Policies
Unopened items can be returned or exchanged for any reason. Simply send the items back to us within 15 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product. When we receive your package we will credit the card you paid us with for the full purchase price of your product .
We apologize, but because of product shelf life products returned after 15 days will have a 20% restocking fee. We are not able to accept returns on products after 30 days. Additionally, if you are returning/exchanging a quantity of 12 or more of the same item there will be a 15% restocking fee due to inventory control and product shelf life.
In the event of returning a free shipping item there is a mandatory deduction of $10 from your total refund.
Damaged & Incorrect Items: At Supplementwarehouse.com.au we do our best to package your product(s) so they will arrive to you in excellent condition. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our warehouse, it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. Should you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately for further instructions. Please do not discard the damaged product(s) and retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the carriers.
- Place items you are returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address label below to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us.
(If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)
All goods returned to SupplementWarehouse will be inspected upon their return and in the case of faulty products, a replacement product will be sent at the expense of SupplementWarehouse or a refund issued.
Refunds & Returns Department
551 Woodville rd( Corner of Rawson rd )
Guildford, NSW 2161