NEXT GENERATION Pure Glutamine (600g)
|Stock Level||Supplier SKU||Brand|
|See Below||9333051000102||Next Generation|
Glutamine is a derivative from glutamic acid which is produced in the body by other amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and as a result are particularly important to individuals who weight train. Glutamine was originally designed to assist brain function. As glutamic acid is unable to pass over the brain barrier to assist brain function, glutamine was introduced, and its benefits rapidly became far wider and varied then its original intended purpose. For individuals that incorporate resistance training (weights) glutamine has very strong anti-catabolic properties (stops muscles/cells from breaking down rapidly) and very strong antioxidant properties as well. It is rare that you see a serious resistance trained athlete that isn't supplementing regularly with glutamine. It is advised that if you are going to decide what supplements you will be using, that glutamine be incorporated. Approximately 70% of muscle tissue is made up of glutamine.
- Pure Glutamine is a varied and powerful anti-oxidant in the form of glutamine.
- Assists with keeping muscles fuller and larger and is effective at preventing catabolism (muscle breakdown).
- Pure Glutamine is 99.9% pure.
- Beneficial for individuals who want to maintain as much lean muscle as possible.
- Can also be used in conjunction with a low calorie diet to prevent the subject from losing excessive muscle tissue.
- Suitable for both genders.
- Pure Glutamineis naturally extracted, pharmaceutical grade and micronised.
1 dose = 5g per day.
Sendentary Individuals:2-4gms daily.
Trained Individuals (50kg):5-10gms daily.
Trained Individuals (100kg):10-20gms daily.
For best results take 30 minutes prior to training, and take Pure Glutamine immediately after working out
|Per Serve||Per 1.2g||Per 100g|